Forum Home  |  Recent Posts  |  Search  |  TYP Website  |  Dashboard  |  TYP Home      

This forum, including much of its vast wealth of knowledge, thousands of pages of special reports, custom tracking programs, supplement discounts, and many other features are available only to our members.

Becoming a member will allow you to view replies, make posts, and will remove the product advertising from this forum.

Existing Members Log In     See the Benefits and Sign Up Today!

Member Forum >> Main Forums >> What Else is New? Interesting Finds from Other Places >> Saved my life 25 years ago.
Saved my life 25 years ago.
Author Topic
lindybill

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 1:46:20 AM

Colonoscopy Cuts Advanced Cancer Risk by 70 Percent: Study

Title: Colonoscopy Cuts Advanced Cancer Risk by 70 Percent: Study

Tags:

searcher7

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 4:35:11 AM

I had my first colonoscopy last October. It wasn't much of a hassle.I had three polyps removed.
One polyp was the type that could turn cancerous.

Tags:
psweath

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 7:12:04 AM

I wanted to try Virtual Colonoscopy but insurance wouldn't cover it. Anyone else tried it?

Tags:
lindybill

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 10:31:44 AM

As much as I hate drinking the prep, I think you are better off with the regular procedure.  If you have polyps, and the odds are you will, you will still need to have them go up and cut them out. Just doubles the procedures.

Tags:
david_a

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 11:19:26 AM

Topic Content Hidden!

Replies longer than 250 characters or those marked 'Members Only' by the author are restricted to active Members.

Tags:
Bill Davis

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 3:57:01 PM

Topic Content Hidden!

Replies longer than 250 characters or those marked 'Members Only' by the author are restricted to active Members.

Tags:
psweath

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 10:17:58 PM

Topic Content Hidden!

Tags:
jaxrph

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/7/2013 9:40:06 PM

Topic Content Hidden!

Tags:
david_a

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/8/2013 10:37:20 AM

thats what gets me, the tests that Docs tell you are needed, so they can make a payment on their vacation home. 

Tags:
lindybill

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/9/2013 1:15:49 AM

Topic Content Hidden!

Tags:
Ilaine

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/9/2013 8:13:56 AM

Topic Content Hidden!

Tags:
spunk88

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/9/2013 8:38:16 PM

Topic Content Hidden!

Tags:
psweath

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/9/2013 10:16:38 PM

Topic Content Hidden!

Tags:
Boo

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/10/2013 10:18:57 AM

I've always understood that virtual colo's are inferior to conventional.

Nothing beats having a surgeon's eyeballs looking at your mucosa.

Tags:

www.trackyourplaque.com Copyright 2013 shop.trackyourplaque.com