Forum Home  |  Recent Posts  |  Search  |  TYP Website  |  Dashboard  |  TYP Home      

This forum, including much of its vast wealth of knowledge, thousands of pages of special reports, custom tracking programs, supplement discounts, and many other features are available only to our members.

Becoming a member will allow you to view replies, make posts, and will remove the product advertising from this forum.

Existing Members Log In     See the Benefits and Sign Up Today!

Member Forum >> Main Forums >> General Discussion >> Help. They won't give me a heart scan
Help. They won't give me a heart scan
Author Topic
jegauss

Frequent Contributor
Posted: 3/5/2013 2:52:21 PM

I need some help. I've spoken to two places here in the Chicago area and they are unwilling to give me a heart scan because I've had a stent placed. They tell me their scans are preventative and that they won't perform the procedure on me because I've had a heart attack and a stent.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
jim

Tags:

George17

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 2:56:54 PM

Topic Content Hidden!

Replies longer than 250 characters or those marked 'Members Only' by the author are restricted to active Members.

Tags:
jaxrph

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 3:36:16 PM

Topic Content Hidden!

Replies longer than 250 characters or those marked 'Members Only' by the author are restricted to active Members.

Tags:
lindybill

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 3:37:37 PM

You are not going to find a Doctor who believes in the value of serial heart scans.

Tags:
jegauss

Frequent Contributor
Posted: 3/6/2013 7:02:26 PM

So, where do we go? I'm baffled that I just can't go pay for a scan. Drives me nuts that I need to find a doctor to go along with it, so that the procedure can be "prescribed or blessed, or something." Ticks me off........

Tags:
Bill Davis

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 7:22:26 PM

Topic Content Hidden!

Tags:
Dr. Davis

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 8:00:01 PM

Topic Content Hidden!

Tags:
jegauss

Frequent Contributor
Posted: 3/6/2013 8:18:54 PM

Thanks Dr.Davis and thanks bd. I'll see which one I can persuade first. My cardiologist, or see how far I can get with the technician. I'll post my results.

Tags:
psweath

Master Contributor

Posted: 3/6/2013 10:12:08 PM

bd - would you consider turning on private messaging in your profile. I got a message from you but couldn't respond. Thanks.

Tags:

www.trackyourplaque.com Copyright 2014 shop.trackyourplaque.com